Leading minds behind the digital revolution discuss forging new pathways towards building a better future
The inaugural virtual global conference slated for Feb. 15, 2022. This is the first in a series of events designed to address both the promises and challenges of realizing the Metaverse. With leading voices contributing from throughout the world, the conference series serves as a grassroots platform for champions of a decentralized web3.0.
Michael C. Mitchell, the creator of the Better Worlds conference series, states that
This is the first Global Conference that has brought together leaders from 20 nations in Defi, NFTs, blockchain and the Metaverse for conversations on the ideas, products and regulations to gain a deeper understanding of where this technology is taking us and to help chart a path forward.
Robin Guo, one of the chief coordinators of the conference, comments that
Presenters were drawn from multiple nations and viewpoints. They include founders and key executives from companies such as Tencent Blockchain Products; WISeKEY; Galaxy Digital; the Blockchain Research Institute of Hispanic America and Spain; Galaxy Games; The Sandbox; Exclusible; Fabricant; Philippe Gerwill - futurist; Octopus Network; to name just a few of the over 50 stellar contributors.
Conference conversation topics:
- How will the NFT and Metaverse frontier improve our lives?
- Will Web3 and the Metaverse be a platform for a new innovation economy?
- Will industry self-regulation work?
- How will Defi and digital currencies develop in different regions of the world?
- What's the path to mass uptake of the Metaverse?
- Will we all become creators?
- Who will own what - from personal data to digital brands?
- What tools and approaches do we have or need to build-out a meaningful Metaverse?
- How do we make all of this 'Green'?
- Will NFTs and the Metaverse revolutionize cultural consumption?